photo MAIN-BANNER-1.jpg

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Boyfriend jeans, but no Boyfriend

So, what should I call them, hey?
I have an abundance of these bay-bees and I love them to death. In my opinion, you can't really go wrong in them. They're effortlessly stylish and they'll look good on pretty much any body type. I haven't found a pair that I've tried on and been unhappy with. We all know that unhappy state, trying to blame the store lighting, or the store mirror. No, these beauties always feel and look good. That's why I have so many pairs. This isn't even all of them, I have a bright red pair from Country Road and classic denim pair from Zara too.

From left to right, we have some River Island ones, Ruehl No.925 Denim ones, and even some Prada ones. The Prada ones I found very happily in a thrift store. I was a great day.


I use to have to search high and low for these, infiltrating thrift shops and buying mens jeans to fold and make my own boyf jeans, but now they're everywhere. So they're supa easy to find, yo'



Get summa dez studs, you'll be very happy with the purchase. 

No comments:

Post a Comment