photo MAIN-BANNER-1.jpg

Sunday, July 7, 2013

WHAT I WOULD HAVE WORN IF I WENT OUT LAST NIGHT: 6TH JULY

My post is on time, but don't get use to it. I didn't post for two weeks because I went the hell out, and by that I mean, I suffered in the cold and rainy weather and I woke up the next day completely regretting it. I didn't go out this weekend because I found myself in bed, drinking Baileys out of a mug, with my impossibly fluffy dog aside me, watching Ab Fab with a sweater on. I had no plans which sounded more comfortable or warm, so I stayed in.


A cut out white Leo, Leather heather Alice in the Eve pleated skirt, Shiny Sportsgirl bomber, Tip-top Topshop socks and Creepy CreeperZ. That is a mouthful. 

2 comments:

  1. This outfit is so perfect! In love x

    x Alisha
    www.alishayi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much ! I gave your blog a look and a follow, love your style !
      xx
      Renèe Bea

      Delete