photo MAIN-BANNER-1.jpg

Sunday, October 13, 2013

DISCLOSURE + ALUNAGEORGE + DUKE DUMONT @ University of Canberra 4th October

To welcome in the long weekend, in all its glory, I thought I'd take a trip down to Canberra to watch Disclosure, AlunaGeorge and Duke Dumont. For anyone who lives in Australia, you're probably asking "Why Canberra?". Well, I missed out on ListenOut and their sideshows in Sydney, so I had no choice, and I was desperate to catch these amazing acts.

So we missed numerous turns, that was partially my fault, for deciding we should listen to R Kelly's 'Trapped in the closet', but we finally made it. I'll admit, we did miss AlunaGeorge, which I was fuming over. But Duke Dumont graced the rowdy crowd with his presence and all was forgotten. All in all, an amazing performance from both Duke and Disclosure, besides the fact that I got stuck behind a pole, and a couple grinding and tongue touching, I loved every scrumptious moment of that UK garage goodness. It was just deliciou$.







So I kept it rad with some Subtittled plaid, a thrifted black sheer cami, my satin Bralette, thrifted and sewn Holey jeans and dipped myself in gold. I was the most practically dressed gurl there, it was 4 degrees Celsius and girls were wearing skirts. No one cares how hot you look when its 4 Degrees.

Hey ho, ex oh
Renรจe Bea

No comments:

Post a Comment